Our pets are something that most of us hold dear to our hearts. They are part of the family, regardless of fur or feather. Some of us are cat people, some are dog people, and some are even reptile people. It doesn’t matter what they are, as long as you love them and keep them close.
Therefore, you should be well aware of their health and well-being. If you find that they are getting sick because of something, you should find the source immediately. This, in many cases, can be a mold infestation. Pets can suffer from mold exposure just like humans.
There are more signs at http://www.damagecontrol-911.com/treating-mold-exposure-for-pets/
Mold exposure is bad for anyone, but it can be especially bad for pets. Dogs and cats alike can suffer from mold exposure, having worse problems than humans at times. They can suffer from things like fur loss, sores, internal bleeding, external bleeding, and heavy shaking.
There are a few more symptoms as well, but anything like these will require a veterinarian visit. The vets will be able to tell you what’s wrong and supply a beneficial medicine. If it is mold exposure, it would be time to hire a mold remediation service. They’ll be able to get rid of the mold and you and your pets will not have to worry any longer.